Freelance Account Manager in Limburg
Register and be considered automatically
Location - Limburg - Belgium
Domain: ecology, sustainability
Linkus’ mission is to find the right gig for the right freelancer. By doing that, we aim to build a community where recruiters and freelancers can gather and solve each other’s problems.
For our client in the ecological sector, we are looking for a freelance account manager to lead a market introduction of cleaning products in the B2B sector. During this time you will lead a motivated team tasked with having a data-driven understanding of the country’s overall goals, in-market nuances, and an understanding of priority customer segments. Critically, you are also accountable for expert localization of the regional marketing strategy and delivering on-the-ground execution of the highest standard.
Overall, you will create demand generation campaigns and use the broader company ecosystem to engage existing customers and lead weekly active customers. Throughout, you will adopt a test-and-learn approach to enhance execution impact and efficiency. You will also seek opportunities to lead positive commercial impact and create “cut-through” in your channels.
- Master’s degree in related field (Marketing, Business, or Communication) or equivalent;
- 8+ years of experience in a related field
- English proficiency
- Online and offline marketing experience, with the ability to develop major integrated, multichannel, customer-centric campaigns
- B2C marketing knowledge required; fluent in all aspects of the marketing mix – including brand, media buying, design, social media, content marketing, events and sponsorships
- Relevant experience leading projects from A to Z with short deadline
- You have experience using data to make decisions that improve efficiency. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to lead agreement amongst multiple stakeholders across levels for solutions to complex, multi-faceted problems
- Growth mindset and a bias towards test-and-learn approaches
- Experience at a top-performing retail/eComm/tech/FMCG company is a nice to have
What is in it for me?
- Dayrate with respect to experience
- Coaching from company
- Opportunity to grow with the company
Related job offers
Freelance Marketing Manager
Not what you were looking for?
Join Linkus and apply to hundreds of jobs in one single click!
Linkus is taking you beyond this boring idea of having to apply to each single job. Upload your CV and our AI-powered platform will do the rest!