Digital Marketing Manager wanted in Belgium
Join the gang
Hybrid - Antwerp, Belgium
Digital Marketing Manager
This is a great job opportunity for all people based in Antwerp, but also in Brussels.
Linkus’ mission is to find the right gig for the right freelancer.
This time we are looking for a passionate freelance marketing manager to help a rapidly expanding client. You will be an integral part of the marketing development and execution strategy with the aim of increasing brand awareness and product advocacy.
As a marketing expert, you should be a competent professional who can capture trends in consumer behaviour and generate creative ideas.
The aim is to execute simple but effective marketing programmes that will strengthen the reputation and growth of the company in question.
- A problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Loves to write and has experience with digital marketing, writing copy, and executing campaigns for social, web, email, and print.
- A proven experimental approach, analytical foundation & mindset
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Fast learner
- Committed to excellence
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Deadlines adept
- Organized and able to balance multiple priorities
- Collaborative with teammates
- Adept at continuous and autonomous learning
- Interim marketing support for a growing B2B consultancy
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Maintaining, updating, and creating content on the website
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities
- Conduct market research
- Manage the agency’s digital marketing campaigns and provide client support
- Experience with Google Analytics to analyse data
- Familiarity with Hubspot to track leads data from paid ads
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Creating marketing plans and calendars
- Producing and distributing newsletters and event marketing emails
- Automating marketing for specific audiences
- 3+ years of overall marketing experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with platforms such as MailChimp, Google Suite & Salesforce
- Working knowledge of either Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Canva
- Experience managing social media accounts, tracking tags/mentions and running reports to track engagement
- Working knowledge of SEO, digital marketing best practices and familiarity with various tools/platforms
Related job offers
Freelance Sales Manager
Not what you were looking for?
Join Linkus and apply to hundreds of jobs in one single click!
Linkus is taking you beyond this boring idea of having to apply to each single job. Upload your CV and our AI-powered platform will do the rest!