Welcome to LINKUS, the platform that brings freelancers and clients together.
WHO WE ARE
The platform LINKUS (“Platform”) is owned by LINKUS bv, a private company under Belgian law, with registered office in Kroonweg 26, 1700 Dilbeek and registered with the KBO under number 0760.472.080 (hereinafter “LINKUS” and “we or us”).
WHAT WE DO
LINKUS is an online platform that wants to bring freelancers and clients together and form a community for both groups to exchange information, knowledge and expertise.
LINKUS is not a mediator, but a technical tool where freelancers and clients can find each other directly.
The Platform contains content from LINKUS, our members (“Members”), and partners (“Partners”).
APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTENT OF THE PLATFORM
The content you find on our Platform has been compiled by us or our Partners with the greatest care. However, neither we or our Partners can exclude the possibility that the information is incomplete, incorrect or out of date. We do not guarantee the content that members share through their account. If you notice an error or a problem on our Platform, please inform us via our contact page.
The content is in no way to be considered legal, financial, fiscal, etc. advice. Any use of the content is at your own risk.
We regularly modify the content of the Platform without announcing or notifying you of any such modifications.
Visitors have limited access to the Platform. Not all information is available to visitors. We reserve the right to restrict information to visitors in whole or in part at any time.
If you wish to include a hyperlink to our Platform on your own website, you must obtain our prior written consent. Please do so using our contact form. We may withdraw this consent at any time without notice or other notification.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The name “LINKUS” and the logo and other trademarks, images and logos used in our services are our trademarks or registered image and word marks.
This Platform and its content are the property of LINKUS, unless otherwise indicated. All Platform contents, including images, logos, texts, design,… are protected by intellectual property rights of LINKUS or our Partners or our Members and other licensors.
As a visitor, you have the right to use the content of our Platform for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, copying, downloading, publication, reproduction is prohibited.
The use of our Platform is subject to our Rules of Conduct.
Neither we, nor our Directors, nor the Directors of our Partners are liable, contractually or extra-contractually, for any direct or indirect loss arising from:
(i) the use of our Platform and its content;
(ii) the malfunctioning or unavailability of the Platform;
(iii) problems with the electronic communication channels of Platform such as delays, interceptions or manipulations by third parties;
(iv) the clicking on of hyperlinks on the Platform.
This exclusion of liability does not apply to cases for which the law excludes the exclusion of liability, such as in cases of fraud or intent.
It is the responsibility of the Platform User to ensure the security of the devices and connections they use to access the Platform (e.g. firewalls, anti-virus software, secure connections).
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
The Platform is governed by Belgian law.
In the event of a dispute, only the courts of Antwerp, Antwerp Division shall be competent.
You can contact us via our contact page.
Code of conduct
If you use our Platform, you must comply with the following rules of conduct, in addition to any other rules that may apply:
- You will not violate any laws or regulations;
- You will not violate our intellectual property rights or those of third parties;
- You will not develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or other tools or processes (including crawlers, plug-ins and modules for browsers, or other technologies) to search our Platform or otherwise copy profiles and other data from it;
- You will not override security features, circumvent or bypass access control systems or interfere with and/or damage the proper functioning of our Platform;
- You will not copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Platform without our consent, and you will not disclose any confidential information without the consent of those concerned;
- You will refrain from reverse engineering, decompiling, decoding or in any other way discovering the source code and technology behind the Platform;
- You will not use bots or other automated technology when using our Platform;
- You will not frame, mirror or otherwise apply or mimic the look or feel of the Platform;
- You will not use the Platform for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
- You will not cause damage to the Platform, or use the Platform in a way that harms us or others.