Digital Design Lead
Register and be considered automatically
Location - Halle, Belgium
Digital Design Lead
Linkus’ mission is to find the right gig for the right freelancer. By doing that, we aim to build a community where recruiters and freelancers can gather and solve each other’s problems.
For our client in the retail sector we are looking for a Digital design lead who is a digital expert with tons of experience in the communications world. You have mastered both development and design, taking the work of our webmasters, among others, to a higher level..
Your job as a Digital Design Lead
You offer support, advice and coaching on the digital communication assignments of our various brands. On larger projects, such as a new website, you will be the first point of contact and support digital integration.
You develop the skills, attitudes and knowledge of our digital design profiles. To this end, you map out their growth potential and training needs and organize training courses where relevant. You closely follow the latest trends and share them with the teams.
You also increase the digital knowledge of our internal and external stakeholders: from project coordinators and strategists over graphic designers to partners. They can come to you with questions about the various digital possibilities.
You advise team managers in the recruitment of digital profiles. You prepare tests for candidates and ensure their substantiated evaluation.
Evaluating and optimizing the processes and tools used is your spontaneous reflex. You implement and monitor a uniform approach.
You are a connecting link between several teams. You pay attention to communication and team dynamics and strengthen the connection between different profiles and services.
You are content lead, not hierarchical.
You join a team of other leads, such as a creative concept lead, graphic design leads, copy lead, strategic lead,….
You work in Halle and can work two days a week from home or in one of our regional offices (Mechelen, Haasrode, Zwijnaarde …).
- Conceptual & strategic thinking – You have mastered the art of turning a strategy into refreshing, targeted and relevant digital communications.
- Empathy & persuasiveness – Even in challenging circumstances, you manage to motivate team members and give your all during a project. You coach and guide them in a people-oriented manner.
- Teamwork – You are a true team player. You work closely with other teams and subject and brand experts.
- Strong communication skills – You can effortlessly turn complex issues into clear stories. You present and give training with the necessary confidence and enthusiasm. You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English, allowing you to work well with colleagues and partners.
- Solution-oriented mindset – You think in terms of challenges, but even more in terms of solutions. You seize opportunities proactively and look for solutions together with the different businesses.
What is in it for me?
Impact – You make an essential contribution to the image of our client’s various brands and quickly see the results of your work.
Stimulating work environment – You will find yourself in a no-nonsense corporate culture and have a broad playing field to indulge in. You join forces with a range of specialists to bring an assignment to a successful conclusion.
Variety – Count on an exciting job with a lot of variety in terms of content and many social contacts.
Autonomy – You get responsibility and room for initiative.
Work-life balance – Thanks to flexible working hours with a mix of teleworking and office work, you can easily balance work and private life.
Related job offers
Freelance Marketing Manager
Not what you were looking for?
Join Linkus and apply to hundreds of jobs in one single click!
Linkus is taking you beyond this boring idea of having to apply to each single job. Upload your CV and our AI-powered platform will do the rest!